Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

My daily practice.

Whether I feel like it or not, I put something down on paper. Every day, even if it's just a scrawl or something I tear up and throw away. I use pencils, watercolours, ink, pastels to keep me interested.





I've found that if I go too long without making something, I lose energy, interest, and there's a danger of hopelessness creeping in... because my art is passion and if I lose any part of it, it's like losing myself.


 


Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

5 comments:

  1. I understand that Colette. My passion now is putting an outfit together every day. Blending colours, textures and styles is my daily creative exercise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful your creations Colette !! I´m with you when you say that you have to create something every day.... always ! Big Hugs.
    Caty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.