Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Small is beautiful, but sometimes you need to go big.
For me, big is a 24x20-inch canvas because my space is restricted and my easel can't accommodate anything much bigger.

This canvas was put aside a few times over the last decade. Today, I put it on the easel and discovered, once again, how quickly you can go from thinking you've wrecked the canvas to pushing on and finding your way again.








Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. You have mastered balance with color so well...I love this painting. I do know just what you mean about putting a work aside, and coming back to it. Isn't 'seeing' an odd thing??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.