Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

 So it begins. After the discussions, instructions, and help from my excellent editor, I'm setting up a work station for a series of projects with step-by-step photography. It's exciting, and a little daunting because it's the first time I've done anything like this. On the plus side, it's forcing me to organize and clean out my work space, something that really, really needs to be done. Now all I need is for the weather to cooperate because I will need natural light. And occasionally a friend to photography my busy hands...



 



 Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! Studio cleaning is good for the soul! Can't wait to see your finished project...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.